Friday, August 12, 2011

What do you make of this communication lately from my ex?

Long story short, my high school sweetheart (dated from 2006-late 09) recently joined fb & friend requested me. (we're in our early 20s). As I had gotten over the heartache of breaking up, I thought eh why not. No feelings of bitterness. Of course, being each others' first love, he'll always have a small place in my heart for the memories. Anyway, since he added me a wk ago, he has texted me a couple times. We haven't texted each other in like a year & a half! He wrote a short fb message saying "I actually wish you were there with me. Things are good, but quiet, a few things are missing from my life right now".. He said he'd write more later. This is a week later & he hasn't yet but texted and said he would tomorrow. What do you make of all this? Is he preparing to write a novel on wanting me back? (he's been known to do that, but that was years ago when we were foolish teenagers lol..) I don't mind being on a friendly level again & talking again..but I don't see us being together again. We have way too many differences. Any thoughts on this & people good on deciphering the male mind..lol. I don't know where he's going with this.. appreciate it thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment