Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I reaaally want to be pregnant by the end of the year, help?

Okay well me and my husband have been trying since August and not one BFP! I know its too early to be worried but I am super obsessed with having a baby and I work in the toy department and its really getting me down putting up baby stuff all day and seeing all the kids and my co-worker is also expecting. AF is visiting right now but when she leaves I want to get down to the hard core baby-making! My husband wants a baby, and is also excited but he doesn't really share my enthusiasm when I'm ovulating lol! We've actually had less since we started trying and I really want to convince him we need to pick up the slack if we are serious about having a little one. Tonight when he gets home I want to talk to him and then go pick up some more ovulation tests. So basically I have two questions- 1 What do I say to him about trying harder, he complains about the pressure I'm putting on him but we need to do something! and 2 What are some GOOD tips on making this happen faster? I already elevate my hips 20 minutes after.

No comments:

Post a Comment