Thursday, August 18, 2011

How do I refute the theory of evolution?

Okay. I had not read a lot of material on this subject but I read the book that the Jehovah's witnesses wrote in 1985 on evolution. It had a lot of good info in it but I need someone deeper so I can eliminate all the doubts I have in my mind. I also want to be able to stand up for my beliefs. Please, if you just want to name call me, calling me ignorant or whatever, I don't care. Also, please don't try to push evolution on me. Thank you. I just want material so I can understand both sides of the argument. Its a little difficult because the fellows in the ivory towers in Catholicism and Islam give support to evolution. This makes it difficult to go against the secular and religious main-steam flow so as to speak. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment