Sunday, August 14, 2011

Need answers please read!!!?

I have been seeing this man for 2 months we are both in our 30's everything is perfect with us he was even talking about moving closer to me we are about 30 mins apart right now or so i thought, we would talk and text everyday, he would text me when he got home cause he works the night shift. Well he spent valentines weekend with me at my house do to i had to work, well on vday he got a call from his brother that his mother had a stroke so he had to go back to tn. Well he sent me a text saying he had to go home due to his mother being ill. We talked the whole week while he was there nothing changed with us while he was there, he kept telling me he missed me and cant wait to get home. Well on sat the 20th he called me at 11am and told me he was on his way home asked him what time he was goign to be home he said at around 10pm, i was going to be at a friends house and gave him her house num since my cell does not work at her house, 10pm comes along i call no answer 10 30 comes i call no answer at 11 i go to his house no one home im getting worried cause this is not like him mind you sunday is my bday and he was excited to spend my bday with me, sunday comes no call from him and he wont answer his phone called the highway patrol thinking he was in an accident no accidents filed. I sent him a text on mon saying i respect your descion to not want to talk to me again but atleast tell me by i deserve that much again no answer. Jus tues night i sent him a text stating i dont know whats going on i call you i get ignored if you dont want to be my friend just tell me if you want to be back wiht an ex tell me im ok with it dont worry about hurting me i am a big girl i can handle it, just text me back and say sorry bye and ill leave it alone no questions asked i said i deserve that much closure but this silent treatment is killing me. again no answer, why would he be doing this to me does he not want to hurt me so he just thought he would ignore me i liked this man but this is kiling me more by not talking to me why cant he just say sorry bye and let me have the closure i do not know any of his familys phone numbers or i would of called by now i did drive by his house on sunday at around 11 30 am and again no car there. my friend drove by on monday at around 8ish and again no truck in the driveway. So i dont know what to think. I am ok if he doesnt want to talk to me just tell me in a text if you not man enough to tell me over the phone.He also has a key to my place if he was dumping me woudlnt he give it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment