Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh! the drama in my life seems to never end!?

geez. what a week. alright, I'm 19 and babysit three children every after noon after work while their mother goes to work. Their father is never home b/c he is out of town for work most of the time. I have been babysitting these children for almost a year. I love them very much and they have become a huge part of my life. Their family is a christian family with very strong morals and values. All except for the father seems to still think he's in high school. He's not a bad guy, just really immature sometimes. Sometimes it seems as though he's coming on to me but I never give him a reason to. I'm very conservitive, so I dont dress in revealing clothing. Instead of paying me with cash the family pays for my cell phone bill. We are al on one plan. The father sends me text quite often. I hardly respond to any of them. The mother found out and now she think's I'm sleeping with her husband! What to do?! I care about these kids too much to just up and leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment