Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hi all. This question is for the doctors out there more specifically the dermatologists.?

I got my first pimple when I turned 16. I have tried everything (meication) but nothing has worked. Now I am 18 and I am still suffering. I have black heads, redness, bumps, and acne under my skin around the neck area near to the chin. Acne on cheaks nose upper lip chin but not much on the forehead. I am not covered with acne but I have a decent amount of all acne types on my face. And once in a while I would get pimples on my chest and back. My skin gets oily easily especially when it is hot. I take showers everyday and wash my face with the Skin ID product( which is not an OTC medication) for the past 6 to 7 months an has done nothing. Then very recently I saw a comercial advertising a doctor prescrbed acne medication but I forgot the name of it. So what I want to know is the difference between the OTC medication, Skin ID, and this doctor prescribed medication. I know everones skin is difersnt and results vary but I have tried everything except the prescription one. Will the prescripion one cure my acne??? Please help. Oh and sorry if I have typos I am wearing a cast and using my ipodtouch lol so it's a bit hard to type. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment