Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Have you felt upset sorting through your babies clothes?

I just finished sorting through my 4 months old daughters clothing, I was storing away everything to small for her and all her itsy bitsy newborn clothing into a space saver bag (in case I have a girl again). I got pretty sad doing it, I feel like just the other day I was pregnant buying all those little outfits, and neatly folding it away in her drawers with excitement and anticipation of her arrival. And now I find my self already putting it all away, she is growing up so fast that I feel my mind cant catch up. I feel like with how fast time is going, I will be taking her to her first day at school in no time, and that is all exiting and everything, but I wish time would just slow down a little bit :( I am really enjoying my baby at the moment. She is already getting a little independent attitude lol hehe but it is cute!! She likes to put her own dummy back in and gets annoyed when I try to do it for her and she loves trying to sit up on her own already LOL. Ever felt a little sad sorting through clothing, or something similar? Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment